The San Diego Green Building Council and USGBC California have partnered with Sungevity to help you go solar, save money, and raise funds for our vital work. Sungevity is an innovative solar company specializing in residential solar installation and a registered BCorp - you can review their profile here.
Here's how it works:
- Request a free quote today to see how solar would work on your home.
- Choose from an array of flexible payment options where you can take control of your electric bill for as little as $0 down.
- Receive a Sungevity discount of $1,000 if the deal is made in June ($750 after the June promotion ends).
- Sit back and relax: Sungevity does all the permitting, planning, and paperwork. You just have to sign up and they will handle the rest.
Why partnership with Sungevity?
This partnership will help more people go solar while also bringing in fundraising dollars to support green building in California. Sungevity is a top-rated solar provider based in Oakland, CA, that has an impeccable record with customers. They partner with non-profit organizations to give back while creating the world’s most energized network of customers who power their lives with sunshine.
How can I support this campaign?
Just request a quote to see if your home is a good candidate for solar. If you decide to go solar with Sungevity, you score a triple win; for yourself (a $750 discount), for the planet (less carbon in the air) and for your favorite organization (a $750 donation to us from Sungevity!)
Please help spread the word, share this campaign with friends, colleagues and community members.
Choosing Sungevity as a solar energy partner comes with couple of additional perks:
- Once you go solar with Sungevity, you become a part of the Sunshine Network which includes a state of the art online monitoring tool - keep up with your system the fun way, giving you online access to your production and carbon offset information.
- Sungevity handles all the red tap from rebates to permitting to managing your on-site assessment, system design, system installation and grid interconnection.
- Sungevity offers a simple solution to make solar affordable to everyone: a $0 down solar lease. The average customer saves money on their electric bill immediately, and everyone saves over time.
- The Earth breathes a little easier! The average solar home saves the atmosphere 8 metric tons of CO2 a year.
- You feel great because you donated $750 to our organization, with no dent in your account!
Questions? Contact us at: email@example.com